Shop Terms & Conditions
St Andrews Links Golf Shops Limited is owned by St Andrews Links Trust, the organisation established by Act of Parliament in 1974 to be responsible for the golf facilities at St Andrews Links, including the Old Course. All the items for sale on this website have been authorised and approved by St Andrews Links Trust and carry the official logo of the Trust. All the profits derived from this site contribute towards the on-going preservation and maintenance of the historic golf links at St Andrews, including the world famous Old Course.
We promise that if any St Andrews Links product purchased online does not meet with your approval for any reason, you may return it within three months of the date of purchase, in its original packaging and receive either an exchange or a full refund.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications on this website are correct. However, while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a slight variation in actual goods may occur.
We aim to despatch all orders within three working days. If you request an exchange and the item is in stock , we will despatch your exchange the next day. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Terms & Conditions
- A contract between the customer and St Andrews Links Golf Shops Limited for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted and processed (at which point the buyer’s credit card will be charged for the value of goods despatched, plus postage where appropriate). This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- Our goods are provided to customers on the basis that title will not pass until a period of three months has elapsed since the items were despatched. This term applies regardless of the method of payment used in relation to the goods.
- St Andrews Links Golf Shops Limited cannot accept liability for any failure by the customer to comply with specific instructions stated in the garment, catalogue, or website. This statement does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- We accept most major credit cards.
- Our website will endeavour to show all items available in our current ranges. We try to hold stock of all styles and sizes while a product is displayed on the website.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value, please see Shipping page for more details.
- Goods purchased on the website can be returned to us for a full refund or exchange within three months of the date of purchase.
- If the goods are subject to import duties and/or taxes for overseas orders, these costs will solely be borne by you.
We go to great lengths to ensure the security of your orders and all orders are transmitted over a secure connection. Our online store is maintained on a secure server and no credit card details are stored on our systems.
Your complete satisfaction with our product is our guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please do not hesitate to return it, within three months of your purchase date. In the case of faulty or unsatisfied goods, the cost of returning the goods will be refunded. If you have merchandise you would like to return or exchange, please return it to:
St Andrews Links Golf Shops Ltd
The Morris Building
Old Guardbridge Road
Attention: RETURNED GOODS
Registered Office Address
The registered office address of St Andrews Links Golf Shops Limited is:
Registered Trademarks & Copyright
The following are registered trademarks of St Andrews Links Ltd. “St Andrews” “The Old Course” “St Andrews Links” “The Home of Golf” and “Six Centuries of Golf”. The following are registered copyright “Logo” “St Andrews Links Tartan”. All content of this website is copyright of St Andrews Links Golf Shops Limited.
We aim to despatch all orders within three working days. If you request an exchange and the item is in stock, we will despatch your exchange the next day. Please feel free to contact us if you require further information. Delivery charges and timescales are as follows:
- UK £7.00
- Near EU £15.00 (Countries - Republic of Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Monaco, Luxembourg, Channel Islands (Jersey/Guernsey), Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly
- Rest of Europe £20.00 (all other EU countries)
- USA & Canada £19.00
- Rest of World £40.00
St Andrews Links Gift Card
The St Andrews Links Gift Card can be redeemed online at standrews.com and at all locations throughout St Andrews Links.
Register your Gift Card
Registering your gift card will allow you to:
- Make purchases online
- Manage your balance
- Top up your card
- Print an electronic version of your gift card
In the event of any loss, damage or theft of your card, we may be able to issue a replacement card, if it has been registered.
To register your gift card:
- Click “Login” at the top right of any page on www.standrews.com
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to access the “My Account” area of the website. Please click on the “Gift Cards” tab.
- Select “Activate a new card” and follow the instructions provided.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
To view the Terms and Conditions applying to the St Andrews Links Gift Card, please click here.
Yearly Ticket purchases
Regarding the renewal of St Andrews Links Yearly Tickets and applicable to those who have renewed online: Please issue my Yearly Ticket as requested. I confirm that I have read and complied with the conditions of the ticket and that the address given is my main residence. I recognise that my Yearly Ticket may be withdrawn if I have misrepresented any information.
St Andrews Links Personalisation
Personalisation Terms & Conditions
To view the Terms and Conditions applying to the St Andrews Links Personalisation, please click here.