Winter Package 2016
Enjoy three rounds of golf at St Andrews Links including the world famous Old Course
The St Andrews Links 2016 Winter Package offers the ultimate golfing experience whether it's a break with friends or a family vacation. Where better to spend your next golfing trip than where it all started?
Including one guaranteed tee time on the Old Course, the package also offers a round of golf on two other St Andrews Links courses and is available for customers who book accommodation in St Andrews or North East Fife.
Playing over three consecutive days, in addition to the Old Course golfers can enjoy two rounds on the New or Jubilee Championship courses, the more forgiving Eden and Strathtyrum Links courses or the award winning Castle Course.
Relax and refuel with a complimentary £15 catering voucher redeemable in one of our three clubhouses.
How to book
- Groups from 2 to a maximum of 16 can apply
- Check the available dates below.
- Once you know the available dates, book your accommodation with a provider in St Andrews or within North East Fife. Visitors are recommended to book early by contacting their chosen accommodation provider as demand for the package is very high.
- Complete the 2016 booking form. It is important you include the name of your accommodation provider. Once completed, email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both you and your accommodation provider will be notified of your allocated tee times, along with details of payment requirements.
- Enjoy the ultimate golfing experience here at St Andrews Links.
Package Golf Fees 2016
|1st January - 28th February
|1st March - 31st March
|1st April - 17th April
|17th October - 31st October
|1st November - 31st December
*Please note these prices are for the golf component only. Individual accommodation providers can advise on accommodation prices.
When choosing your dates for play, please note the days each of our courses can be booked are different due to availability:
||Available for booking
||Fairway mats in use
||Mon - Fri
||1 Jan - 31 Mar, 1 Nov - 31 Dec
||Trolleys can be used 1-17 April & 17-31 Oct (from 12 noon only). No trolleys allowed Jan-Mar & Nov-Dec inclusive.
|Sun - Fri
||1 Jan - 28 Feb, 1 Nov - 31 Dec
*The Castle Course is open 1 March - 6 November 2016
As detailed above The Castle Course is the only course which can be booked for play on a Saturday. If you plan to include play on a Saturday, you have a number of options:
1) Pre book The Castle Course on Saturday if you have selected this course.
2) If you do not want to include The Castle Course on Saturday in your Winter Package you can pre-book your Saturday round on the Jubilee, Eden or Strathtyrum Courses after 2pm (daylight permitting and subject to availability). If you wish to play the New Course on the Saturday, tee times cannot be pre-booked but can be arranged on the Saturday you wish to play by approaching the Starter in the morning. Tee times are allocated on a first come first served basis (subject to availability). If you wish to book the Jubilee, Eden and Strathtyrum Courses before 2pm on a Saturday, this can be booked 24 hrs in advance by calling 01334 466666 on the Friday morning from 7am (March-September) or from 8am (October-February).
Old Course Availability 2016
The Old Course cannot be pre-booked for Saturday play.
The Old Course is unavailable for play on the following dates due to competition, course maintenance and course closures:
5 and 29 February
7, 14 and 21 March
19, 20, 21 and 28 October
7, 14, 21 and 28 November
Select a month from the tabs below to view availability. The number in brackets indicates the number of tee times available.