Prepare to Play the Links
Learning the elements of links golf will deepen your enjoyment of playing in this particularly challenging part of the world. The ability to know which shot to select and how to execute it will make your experience more enjoyable, and lead to lower scores. Our specialities include the low ball flight, pitching from bare lies, high ball flight (downwind holes), chip and runs, the ‘Texas wedge’ and, of course, how to escape the Road Hole bunker! This, plus much, much more. The intensive three hour session includes a V1 video analysis which will be posted to your personal online account.
Time: 3hr Price: 1 player £175 Also available for groups.
St Andrews Links Half Day Clinic
Three hours of intensive tailored instruction suitable for any level of golfer, from beginners to advanced players. Your instructor will work on short game skills and the full swing. The clinic includes a V1 video analysis which will be posted to your personal online account.
Time: 3hrs Price: 1 player £175, 2 players £95 per person, 3 players £80 per person, 4 players £65 per person.
Corporate and Bespoke Group Bookings
The St Andrews Links Golf Academy is a unique and ideal venue for corporate and group activities. The combination of facilities, technology and the expert coaching from our PGA Qualified instructors allow an unrivalled opportunity to deliver group clinics with your chosen mix of word class professional instruction and fun orientated elements. Coupled with the history and traditions of the Home of Golf, it will allow guests to experience golf in a new and innovative way in St Andrews.
The range of facilities allows clinics to be conducted at just about any time of the day or year and for any ability of golfer or even non golfers. The superb indoor facilities ensure a great experience whatever the weather and whatever the time of day. The facilities and activities include;
- State of the art swing studios, which can be opened up for group events.
- Nearest the pin and longest drive competitions using the Trackman ball radar systems.
- Private covered bays can be reserved for your group.
- Area for reception, presentations and refreshments.
- Swing analysis utilising V1 with online accounts created for each delegate and customised with your corporate identity.
- Putting clinics utilising the SAM Putt Lab with individual analysis emailed to each delegate.
- Equipment performance testing.
- External short game facilities for putting, chipping, pitching and bunker play.
- Food & beverage options including barbeques and buffets.