Weather from Met Office
c.1400’s: The Home of Golf, where the game was first played 600 years ago.
Find out more and book a tee time.
2008: Takes its name from Kinkell Castle which sat on the site in the middle ages.
1895: Designed by the legend himself, Old Tom Morris.
1897: Named in honour of Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee.
1914: Designed by internationally renowned course architect Harry S. Colt.
1993: Complements the tougher championship layouts.
1972: A friendly 9-hole introduction to playing on the famous Links.